General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday Ride?

Let's try again to get this tandem on the road. We will plan to ride Saturday morning at 9:00 from Rockvale Elementary. I think the route I had planned out for last time is around 40 miles with a couple of markets on the route. Maps and Cue sheets to the first 20 riders, no one left behind unless you try to ride out Bunker Hill.

Less milage available if you let me know before hand.

Hope to see you there!! Call202-3072 or email if you have questions.

Re: Saturday Ride?

Sorry I'm going miss your ride Sarah....I'm leaving town that morning for the Christmas Holiday.

Junkman will have to miss the maiden voyage. Going South with H & Z. Perhaps we can pull some Cannon Co hills to start the new year. Have a good ride.

I'll be there with a mystery stoker.

Re: Re: Saturday Ride?

Oh, man, that sounds good. The temps look good too. Hopefully I can do 40 miles.

Stokin triple?

In case I can't find anybody to go to Sewanee, is the triple going to be around?

Re: Stokin triple?

triple is headed to NOLA. sorry.

Re: Re: Stokin triple?

Hi All,

I want to be there, but the boss may have other plans for me. I really need to get her Christmas present!!!

Steve

Hey Sarah, I'm planning on being there if you want to bring my jersey with you. See y'all then!

Re: Re: Saturday Ride?

Hate to miss-but Sara's right the big big bike is headed south!! We plan ahead son Thomas to triple it. Since rumor was we had our daughter on the Labor Day ride-it's a family affair. Merry Christmas to all!!!