General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mtbing

Anybody up for some mountain biking this weekend? I'll be available to ride Saturday through Tuesday. I'd like to go to Hamilton Creek, but am open for suggestions. If weather is bad we can go to Sewanee.

Re: mtbing

Hey Klinker,
If its not raining (and my shopping is done) Hammy sounds fun if you don't mind a slow poke...its been raining every weekend though..I'll check back later to confirm.

Re: Re: mtbing

I'd love to but will be out of town most the weekend. Although Tuesday may be a possibility depending on when I get back that day.

With the short daylight, does anyone ever do trail night riding?

Re: Re: Re: mtbing

I've got the lighting to do it...just not the time yet...Hammy will let you...I think.

Re: Re: Re: Re: mtbing

I think Hamilton Creek is out of the question for this weekend. Does the weather not know that I am trying to get some mountain biking in??? It looks like Sewanee is our only choice now. If anybody is interested, let me know. I am leaning toward Sunday or Monday, but Saturday is a possibility too. I think I will be too busy on Tuesday.

Re: mtbing

might try AEDC, it drains pretty well as long as you don't ride down by the lake.