General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Here - Mountain Bike Anyone?

What kind of riding do you like to do? Really technical? Smooth and fast? In between? If you really like technical stuff, Hamilton Creek is great. If you like smooth and fast, there is Lock 4. Montgomery Bell is a moderately smooth and fast trail. The perimeter trail and Franklin State Forest down in Sewanee are great all arounders. My suggestion is check out the trail review section of mtbr.com. It should have directions to all trails listed. If you have further questions, let me know.

Re: Re: New Here - Mountain Bike Anyone?

I like the fast singletrack but am always up for anything. Really I'm just looking for the closest trails without having to drive an hour. I went to Chickasaw Trace, nice trails but I flatted before I finished and my spare also had a hole so I walked out

Re: New Here - Mountain Bike Anyone?

Where are you living? I'm in the Boro and I will ride with you if it's not too muddy.

Re: Re: New Here - Mountain Bike Anyone?

I'm in the south area of the boro (i think). I meant this past Sunday in that message. But I may try to ride this Sunday too depending on when I get back into town this weekend.

Re: Re: Re: New Here - Mountain Bike Anyone?

Long Hunter Park is the closest one around. Easy, fast, short trail.