General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bike for Sale

Hey, Cary, sounds like that bike would suit me just fine. Could you ride it over to mine so I could try it out?

You wouldn't be the infamous David Rowe would you? And where has the CIA moved you to now?

Cary

Re: Re: Bike for Sale

Well, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

I'm in Scotland! Just about to head up a mountain with Suzy (yes, she's still with me, getting close to 11 years old but still running around like she's on Energizer batteries) and a hiking buddy. The weather is "dreich" (Google it) here over the winter, not really conducive to cycling.

Your Litespeed would have been a good match for me ... I sold the Colnago on eBay last year (sorry, Larry, heresy, I know) and bought a new Litespeed Firenze that was on special offer at Colorado Cyclist. Haven't had much of a chance to ride it yet, I tend to get on the mountain bike when the conditions are wet and muddy which is most of the time.

I miss my cycling buddies from the 'Boro on a regular basis and hold out a hope that one day I'll get back there. I lurk on the board now and again and am glad to see the Club is vibrant and you have all sorts of rides going on. Hello to all the usual suspects (Larry, Brenda, Cyclynn, Bildini, Steve Mac, Janey, Dwight et al). I will see you all on the road again some day!

Good news, the bike is sold. Just in time as the dog house was really getting cold!

Cary