General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tandembike for Sale

Hello!

We moved from Murfreesboro in 2001, but hopefully some of you still remember us (Joe and Denise). We still have fond memories of Murfreesboro, and especially of the bike club. I hope you are all well.

Due to some hip problems, I am forced (sadly) to give up riding. We have for sale a Burley Duet tandem in outstanding condition and a Lemond Chambery 61 cm bike for sale. The Lemond was originally a Zurich model with Shimano Ultegra componets (triple) and was purchased in 2001, but the frame was replaced this year by Lemond with the new model.

The price is $650 for the tandem and $550 for the Lemond. I can deliver the bikes next week, in plenty of time for Christmas.

We can be reached at 336-549-0505.

Thanks,

The Ellers

Re: Tandembike for Sale

Good to hear from you Joe. Sorry to hear about the hip. Your tandem would be a great buy for someone.
Take care and Have A Merry Christmas! If you are in town next weekend the club Christmas party is Sat. nite, the 8th.

Cary

Re: Re: Tandembike for Sale

Thanks Cary. I have to be back in Greensboro by Saturday, but thanks for the invitation. I hope you all have a great time, and a wonderful Christmas.

Good luck on getting out of the dog house soon.

Joe