General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Red Boling Springs

Thanks Steve! I really enjoyed the trip and all to. The decorations at the Thomas House for Christmas were outstanding. One of these years I will mark the route so the leader does not get lost. Enjoyed meeting Patty, hope both of you make it to the club Christmas party.
Thanks again to all that went, it was fun! Didn't a couple of the characters in the play remind you of a couple of our club members?
Take care- Cary

Re: Re: Red Boling Springs

I had a great time, too. And I only rode 29 miles! Hmmmm, Cary, be more specific about the cast of play - members of MBC connection. I'm pondering.

Re: Re: Re: Red Boling Springs

Hey, I'm wondering who Cary is talking about too! A couple of those characters did seem familiar but I couldn't decide who they reminded me of!

I didn't ride, but I had a great time at the get together. Really enjoyed getting to know Steve and Patti. Great addition to the club.

Didn't mean to mis-spell Pattie's name.

Cary

I am SO sad that we missed the ride. But I'm very glad that you all had a great time. Maybe next year.

the Snotty Slovetts

Re: Re: Red Boling Springs

I'm sorry Ed and I couldn't go either. Maybe next year we will actually ride our bikes . . .instead of just looking at them