General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OS

With as little riding as I have done the past few years I have had little use for sports drink. I used up my last packet of OS (yeah yeah, I know some of you out there are going ewwww). Their site still appears on google, but is no longer operable. I'm guessing they are no longer in business. Being made by some old MBCers, does anybody know if for sure they threw in the towel?

Re: OS

Hey Thomas- I do know TAGZ 5 Star Meats (867-MEAT) still has the product in the store just off MTCS Dr. Not sure of the status of the company.
From a fellow- OLD MBC'er- Cary

Re: Re: OS

Bildini is a principal with OS. He can answer all questions and refresh your stash. Last I heard, OS was BIG in (you ready?) Austrailia!

Re: Re: Re: OS

Performance Bike sells OS?

Re: Re: Re: Re: OS

Weird. Their website has been down for a while. I knew they were around a few months ago. Maybe I need to make a special trip to the Boro and swing by Tagz. Performance does indeed have it, but not the Endurance. Bill Caruthers and Bob Donsbach- what is going on?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OS

Website's down, but we're still going strong. Give me your email or email me and I'll hook you up with the good stuff.

Re: OS

I believe MOAB has some or atleast I think they do.

JW