General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday October 27th Ride

Ride will leave from the Auburntown City Center (Auburntown is just off highway 96 about 5 miles east of Milton) at 8:00am. The main ride is approximately 85 miles but there are options for 40+ and 70+ miles.

> The 40+ mile option has a couple of moderate climbs and several nice views of Center Hill lake.

> The 70+ mile option has four moderate climbs. It also includes many great views of the lake (we ride over the dam and the HW56 bridge). It also has a great long decent out of Smithville.

> The 85 mile option includes the views and climbs of the 70 mile option plus two additional climbs that are among the toughest in middle TN.

The fall colors are in full glory and the weather looks crisp and refreshing. Hope to see you there.

Re: Saturday October 27th Ride

I'll be there. Probably doing the 40 so I can have time for other things.

Scott,

If it isn't raining, and if you will have a cue sheet so I can get home when you guys take off, I would like to come.

Hi Dave,

I'll have que sheets. No promise on it not raining but the forecast is now calling for party cloudy.

The main ride is 85+ oh my. I will be doing the weanie ride then. See you guys there! stevo

Re: Saturday October 27th Ride/cue sheet?

Scott, Enjoyed the route, the 40 was 45 miles. You might want to check the cuesheet, coming into Alexandria, it said to go left on HWy 70, I think that should be a right?
Again great route- Cary

Re: Re: Cary it was 46 miles not 45. stevo