General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rockvale School - Saturday's Ride Details

Thanks Lynn!

I keep hearing from several folks that there are "important football games" tomorrow that get started pretty early. With that in mind, I am going to plan a 40 mile route so those of you who need to get back can.

I will also have a 15 - 20 mile route for the Comfort Zone ride. I understand Danita and Dorothy will be riding this route.

For those of you who want less than 15 or more than 40, I will have some alternative routes for you..or you could just ride with Clint and Aaron and get 60 or 70 miles...

Come on out and join us. The weather is going to be PERFECT!! mid 50's starting out, no wind and bright sunshine. See you there!

Re: Re: Rockvale School - Saturday's Ride Details

Sarah,

I will not be able to make it this Sat. I have to attend a funeral in Chattanooga. I have not forgot about paying you for the jersey though. Please don't send anyone to rough me up yet! Hope everyone has a great ride! See ya next time.

Need a ride to Rockvale if anyone can help

I got rid of my truck and don't have a rack for my car yet and was hoping someone might be able to assist me with a ride. I live off Lone Eagle across from Christiana Elem. School. Thanks, Shelly, my cell is 268-4701.

Re: Need a ride to Rockvale if anyone can help

Shelly, sorry I just read this. I could have taken you. You may call me next time you need a ride. I live very close to the school. Lynn

Re: Rockvale School

Sarah, thanks for flattening the hills on the route. Sorry I will be at Rock Island S.P. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe ride! How was Peter Frampton? Crosby and Nash were outstanding! Peace!

Cary

Re: Re: Rockvale School

didn't see Frampton, but did see Dylan...on the fifth row...at the Ryman! It was the show of a lifetime.

Enjoy Rock Island! See ya on the road.