General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks

Thanks for all the kindness and thoughts during the illness and passing of my Mom. To those that fought the traffic after a hard day and came to the celebration, a big hug and extra thanks. Now to those who gave all that change to my little spitfire granddaughter-how much do I owe you?

Re: Thanks

It was good to hear stories about the Queen. Helps me understand you much more clearly. Just know you are much loved and precious to many many people..you are our own special version of the Queen....Long Live the Queen Nut..

Re: Re: Thanks

OOOHHH I like that "Queen Nut" I think it will stick!! By the way, I felt honored to join in the celebration of a life well lived and a woman who was well loved and loved well.

Hallie didn't get any from me, simply because I didn't have any or she would have had it! That is the cutest girl - - - LOVE THE RED HAIR!!!

Re: Re: Re: Thanks

The service was a wonderful celebration. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I didn't give your grandaughter change (Ray never gives me any) You have to beautiful granddaughters!!