General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tomorrow's Club Ride (Sat 9/22)

The ride starts at 8 am in Milton (Hwy 96) at the P.O.
The distance will be less than 50 miles. We should all be in peak form this time of year, which means we're ready for an adventure ride.

This ride has a road or two you've never been on. There could be some limestone dust, there could be some cattle guards, there could be a creek crossing, there could be, well, you get the idea.

This will be a big fun/no whine ride.

Jennifer will be stokin' my tandem (and everyone knows what a hard ridin', hell for leather rider she is), so be prepared for an epic ride to tell your grandchildren about.

See you there. Adventure Ride 890-2502

Re: Tomorrow's Club Ride (Sat 9/22)

I have seen the light (and the bridge)!! And LOTS of Limestone dust!! It truly was an adventure ride at it's finest and a beautiful route to be ridden again...I shall never be afraid of a little gravel or cow patties again!!

Anybody seen the Scott Brothers?

Re: Tomorrow's Club Ride (Sat 9/22)

I wanted to thank everyone for allowing a recumbent rider to join in on the adventure ride. Gavel roads, limestone mountain,cow poop and a trip through Dogville, USA all on skinny road tires while laying on my back. It was truly an adventure, the smooth road rollers on the way back were a great reward.

I enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to ride with you guys again soon.

Troy

Re: Re: Tomorrow's Club Ride (Sat 9/22)

I had fun too! See everyone soon. steve c