General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
70+ Volunteers

You guys are the most amazing group of volunteers I have ever worked with. Thank you VERY much for making the 2007 Heart of Tennessee Century the best HOT 100 in history.

In spite of the heat, we had 472 registered participants who rode their bicycles anywhere from 14 to 100+ miles. It is a tough route, and the weather was HOT, but because of your efforts we had a successful event!!

Thank you from the bottom of my tired little feet to the top of my pounding head! I'm proud to be a member of the Murfreesboro Bike Club!!

Sarah Lovett
Event Director
Murfreesboro Bike Club

Re: 70+ Volunteers

Your welcome Sarah, I enjoyed helping everyone.....including the clean-up afterwards. I took down the banners and want to compliment Adventure Ride on his "knot-tying" skills.

Re: Re: 70+ Volunteers

I think those are referred to as 'hatchet knots'. So called because it takes a hatchet to get them loose.

Re: 70+ Volunteers

Sarah,

This was my first organized ride and my son drove up from Jackson, Tn to ride with me and we had a blast. We did the 33 mile route and the route was excellent and it was obvious you have a well organized club. As soon as I figure out how to join I will. Send a special thanks to member, Larry Tolbert for getting me interested in cycling. I started training in April for this ride and have logged in an average of 200 miles the past two months. Hope to ride again.

Jim Vaughn

Re: Re: 70+ Volunteers

Here you go. We would love for you to join us! Glad you enjoyed the ride.
http://www.mborobike.com/aboutus/join.php