General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What time is the preview ride starting Sat 8/18?

hey peep's, new to the club... I would really like to do a pre-ride before I commit, but I have to support the wife @ the MTSU 5k. anyone gonna try and leave out a little later, maybe 8ish?

someone maybe have a map or some good instructions?

John

Starts at Lascassas School

Starts at Lascassas School, Left out of parking lot, L on Browns Mill. It's marked so it should be easy to follow. If you get lost, post back so we can fix it:) We'll leave cues on a windshield for the late starters.

Re: Starts at Lascassas School - MAYBE

Not sure yet that we can start at the school. Sometimes the parking lot is chained and locked. I'm waiting to hear from my contact at the school to make sure we can use the parking lot this Saturday.

Stay tuned. will know more tomorrow.

I plan to ride from town early to the ride start if someone wants some extra miles or just wants to beat some of the heat. I will be leaving Erma Siegel Elementary on Thompson Lane, headed to Lascassas at 5:45 am Sat. morning.
Cary- 893-0721

Is there a store on the metric route?

Re: Re: What time is the preview ride starting Sat 8/18?

There is a store in Readyville approx mi 18 & several in Woodbury Mi 23 or 24. No other stores. Total mileage 66. Better pack your food.

One other store

The route goes right from Hurricane Creek onto Hwy 96 at mile 36. Turn Left instead & there is a store (Duttons?)within a mile or 2.