General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Ride

The club ride was great today even with the heat. We did the 50 mile ride although I think many of you took a shortcut. It's okay that you took a shorter route, but why didn't you tell me you knew another way back? Anyway, Cary planned a nice route with a variety of terrain and road conditions. There was something for everyone. My brother and I each got a flat which shows how important it is to bring a spare tube. I hope Cary can post this route so I can do it again. I can't use my cue sheet from today because the sweat ruined it.

Re: Great Ride

We were at the store on 96 and Dave McLaughlin said that we could head back toward Milton on 96 and it would only be 6 more miles. I said that I was all for that! Sorry to hear about your flat tires, but glad you still enjoyed the ride.

Re: Great Ride

Glad you enjoyed the ride. And yes it was hot. I few of us were saved from the heat when we stopped at the Baptist Church on Bradley Creek and soaked down with water from their hose pipe. I have extra cuesheets left if you would like one. And Joy thanks for the hat, my grandson loves it!!
Cary- 893-0721