General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REMINDER Saturday ride time change

Remember that the club ride this Saturday starting at Lascassas Baptist Church will leave at 7 a.m. not 8 as on the original ride calendar. For more information about the route call Steven McKinney at 893-2242.

Re: REMINDER Saturday ride time change

Jen- Thanks for the reminder. I hope to do another century Sat. If anyone wants extra miles please call me at 893-0721 for details. I will be riding my bike from town to the ride start.

Cary

Re: comfort zone, same time

The Comfort Zone ride will leave from the same place and time as the main ride. We've got a fairly flat 10 miler with more challenging options of 15 or 20 miles available. Easy pace, 10-12 mph; no one left behind. Beginners and hybrids are welcome. Come and join us, its not too late to find your wings.

Re: Re: comfort zone, same time

Al and I had planned on comming to the ride this morning, Saturday, at 8:00am but just (now at 6:15am) checked the web site and found out it was at 7:00. Not enough time to eat and get there at 7:00. We will try and make the one next Saturday. Nevertheless, thank you for the comfort zone rides. Sorry I am missing that flat ride this morning!!
Al and Debbie Klar]

Re: Re: Re: comfort zone

I’m sorry you missed the ride Debbie. It was a gorgeous morning; I hope you and Al got a few miles in on your own. Next week is Cary Way's lunch ride from Woodbury but the comfort zone will meet at Christiana Elementary at 8:00. We’ll have another flat ride, come and join us.

Danita