General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOT 100 Route 1-update

Junkman and I rode the 38 mile loop of the new HOT 100 route this morning. It is a beautiful route and at times quite challenging. A very nice climb at mile 19. I think I heard Junkman whining about then...

We are still putting on the finishing touches but once we are happy with it, we'll be glad to share.

Our club ride on August 18 will be a preview ride of the routes. So be sure to volunteer to help out on Saturday August 25 as you'll have an opportunity to ride the route of your choice the weekend before.

No whining here

Had to keep pedaling as not to fall over. Sure didn't remember that hill. Must be easier going the other direction. Now on to Burt Bergen!!!

Re: HOT 100 Route 1-update/request

Sarah or Junkman, If possible I would likke to ride and preview the century route next Sat., July 14th. I won't post it against the scheduled Sat. club ride on the calendar. Thanks and Howdy from the wonderful beach at Edisto Island, SC. Jimmy Buffett's playing a concert tonight at the beach so I am headed to Margaritaville soon to enjoy it! Cary

Re: Re: HOT 100 Route 1-update/request

Cary, I would like to ride with you if you are leaving early on the 14th. I also desire to ride the Rock Island ride on the 28th. Can I bring a prospective member if I pay the full fare for him?

Re: HOT 100 Route 1-update

Cary- let us tweak it a bit this weekend- then we'd love for you to preview it and give us feedback.

Shoot me an email when you get back into town and I'll send you a cue sheet and a map.

Tell Jimmy we said hello...

Re: HOT 100 Route 1-update

Mike got you for the 28th and yes bring your friend. Send me you email address to caryway@hotmail.com so I can get details on this Sat. (14th) to you.
Cary