General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Great Sat ride and eats afterward

Yes, Ed And Dot Thanks so much for the ride and eats.I appreciate the comfort zone ride sometimes you just want to take it a bit easier.It was great to have so new riders there. The comfort zone takes the fear of being lost out of the mix. Kudos once again.

Re: Re: Great Sat ride and eats afterward

I want to thank EVERYONE for helping me get into bike riding. I have learned a lot by just listening to you all, yea a real southern here. I may not say a lot but for me to learn is to listen.
Denita and your husband I OWE YOU TWO A REALLY BIG THANKS.YOU two have stayed with me the whole route even though i know i am holding you back someone always stayed with me . If i had been told i was on my own and i could turn around anytime i would have gone somewhere else.
The comfort ride saturday was a streach for me because i have never riden that far but i was encouraged to try. Yes i was the last one in but i made it which gives me a reason to try again.
Thanks for the food and drinks and a place to sit and cool down after the ride
Again thanks to everyone!

Re: Re: Re: Great Sat ride and eats afterward

Danita & I are glad to help you out.
You are doing really great!!
Keep up the good work.
Hope to see you Saturday.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Sat ride and eats afterward

Thanks to everyone who came and rode. Sorry about the HEAT and Hills, but that's all we got! Mike and Danita I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you are doing. I love riding with you guys so much. And to Sam D. You go! You did great and before long, you'll be waiting on us! See ya'll Tuesday and for sure Independence Day.