General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chattanooga

glad things are going along so well! We miss you still, but certainly understand you have to go where the jobs are.

Of course if you stayed in Murfreesboro, we could probably get you a job at the Bible Theme Park as some Old Testament Hero...but wait, I don't think there were bicycles back then.....

If you eat at Big River Grill in big Chatty, be sure you ask for Sarah Beth's section and leave her a big tip now that you're a workin man!!

Come ride with us soon!!

Re: Chattanooga

Miss you son, but so proud of your accomplishments-- Must be because of all of your good foster mothers. Glad you are getting out on the bikes. Al, Lee, and I are coming to Chatt. tomorrow to pick up Al's new bike-one with a motor. You will be working but we will think of you with love. L

Re: Re: Chattanooga

What time do you think you will be here? We could perhaps catch up for lunch if you want. Give me a call tonight if you are interested.

Re: Re: Re: Chattanooga

You go boy!!! Ask around for Denny Sutton-I told him to look out for you joining them. He appears to be well known around there-great people (he and wife Stephanie.)
live right before the Suck Creek climb. So I guess now you ARE trained for Cherohala-they call it a Challenge you know!!