General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tues or Thurs?

This Saturday's ride should average from 14-18 mph (30 and 50 mile routes). I say that because there are plenty of rolling hills on both routes. The 30 mile will have 1 big climb (Del Thomas Rd.) and the 50 mile will have 2 big climbs. I will be doing the 50 mile, riding near the back to make sure no one is left behind.
Steve, come and join us...you'll do fine. Its a good group, no one is going to leave you out there.
There will also be a 12 mile route for beginning riders.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tues or Thurs?

thanks Keith...I plan to be there. I just got to where I can go up the hill on the way to Bell Buckle from Riverdale HS so I will leave which ride I go on to someone who knows where I would better fit. The mileage isnt a problem I dont think as I did 70 this past w/e

Re: Re: Re: Tues or Thurs?

And, you are welcome to ride even if you have not joined the club! Of course, we hope you will.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tues or Thurs?

thanks Jen. I plan on joining...

Re: Tues or Thurs?

Tuesday at Spanntown Rd (Almaville) is 18-22 miles. Will usually break into two groups, one will average about 15 mph, one a little slower.

Re: Re: Tues or Thurs?

thanks Ed. I will try to make it Tuesday night. It depends on when I get away from work at MTMC. steve