General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BellBuckle May 26 - Consensus Ride

Now has a ride leader. I've planned a 50 mile route leaving from Bell Buckle Park. Map and cue sheet will be available.

From Murfreesboro Courthouse square: go south on Church St, crossing SW Broad to become US 231 (S Church St (Shelbyville Hwy)); go 17.8 miles, turn left (E) on to SR 82; go 4.9 miles, turn left (N) on to SR 269 (Main St); go 0.27 miles, turn left on to School St; park is one block, at corner of School and Peacock.

Eat at the Cafe after Ride.

Dorothy Stevens will be leading the Comfort Zone Ride from the same location. She has about 12 miles planned for that ride with more miles available to those who want them.

202-3072 for more info.

Re: BellBuckle May 26 - Consensus Ride

My route is 13.7 miles and as flat as I could get it for BellBuckle. After that loop those that wish may join me in more miles. Speed won't be any faster probably, but I am just going to pick up the long ride and ride it backwards until I meet up with Sarah and come back in with them. Hope to see you there!

The Lord willing, I plan to attend and ride.

Great route, thanks for leading Sarah. Hope you all had a good meal at the City Cafe in Bell Buckle, sorry I had to run.
Cary

Like Cary said, great route! Some new roads and very beautiful! And unlike Cary, glad I didn't have to run, enjoyed the meal with everyone!

great ride sarah, I went swimming can't kick still cramping.