General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Assaulted By Sprite

Yesterday I was riding along fighting a terrible headwind and was passed by a car. No big deal until a half full 20oz Sprite bottle comes flying past my head. Luckily it wizzed by and didn't make contact. I can only imagine if it hit me. I was so ****** off and shocked that I could not get the plate #. It makes me so sad when people show how ignorant and redneck they can be. Oh well just had to vent.

Re: Assaulted By Sprite

You were lucky. I have been hit more then once with thrown items and yes they do hurt.
Glad you are ok. Just remember you never know what kind of knuckle head you are dealing with that would do something as stupid as throw an object at a biker.

Cary

I have many redneck friends but none of them drink Sprite. I suspect a different group.

I think for them to have been rednecks they would have to throw Sundrop or Mountain Dew bottles. Of course, it's a nice touch if the bottle was being used as a tobacco spit reservoir. My brother once had a Pepsi bottle thrown at him. I can only imagine what kind of depraved individual drinks Sprite, especially one who would waste half the bottle on one of us.