General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Keeping up with club members - check this out!

How is anybody going to believe Oh I tried but I didn't. Honest. I won clean. HAH!

Well, it looks like I am probably now off to Chattanooga to design nuclear power plants now that I have graduated. Its pronounced nu-ku-lar. Four years ago I couldn't even spell engineer. Now I are one. Maybe now I will become a true climber. Watch for me at a few events this year. I am back on my bike. I even climbed Suck Creek after my interview yesterday.

Re: Re: Re: Keeping up with club members - check this out!

WooHoo my bike son! Congrats on the piece of paper you now own, and getting back on the bike! Got pictures? Want to see you in the purple flowing robes!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Keeping up with club members - check this out!

I didn't walk. I don't know if you remember my high school graduation, but several friends of mine tried their best to embarrass me. They did such things as pull the curtain way back on the stage and scream my name as loudly as possible. I won't mention any names, but I must thank Lynn for "not participating because that was wrong."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Keeping up with club members - check this out!

Son, how long must I be punished for what the others did!!! I feel badly that it happened to you. I was in the picture, only because I was trying to pull the others away from the curtain. Congratulations, sounds like you got a job, a good job. Do you need a new pocket protector? Love and best wishes, Maw Lynn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Keeping up with club members - check this out!

What do you mean not participate-she thought it up-just didn't have on big stripes to make us (them) visible!! Big Congrats Thomas!

Re: Keeping up with club members - check this out!

i behaved....for once....

congratulations!! we are very proud of you. so when are you going to buy us moms all new bikes?? really nice ones??