General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Squealin' Wheel to Heal Ride Saturday May 12

Steve and I are going to Pulaski Friday night to camp at the Agri Park and eat BBQ (you know, carbo load). If anyone would like to join us, we are assured of a safe place to camp and hot showers. Ride starts Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m. Come on down and support this wonderful cause. More info here: http://www.rackleytech.com/deanna.nsf

The ride was to be in honor of Deanna Glossup, but unfortunately, she passed away about three weeks ago. All money raised will be split, half to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital and half into a fund to provide gas money and travel expenses for children in Giles County who have to travel to Vanderbilt for treatment.

The 65 mile route promises to be a challenging hilly ride. Won't you join us? Call me at 615-202-3072 or West Chiles at 931-607-7514 for more information.

Re: Squealin' Wheel to Heal Ride Saturday May 12

Ya'll missed a beautiful route and an incredibly supported ride. 29 riders were treated to a challenging 58 mile ride through some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen in Tennessee. The volunteers along the way were excited and passionate about their cause and are ready to have this ride again in the fall!!

This event will happen again. You will not want to miss it.

great job West Chiles and friends of the Glossup Family!!

Re: Re: Squealin' Wheel to Heal Ride Saturday May 12

Ditto-James and I feel Blessed to have been a part of-made the hills not so bad if a child can battle so hard with an uplifting spirit!Thanks!!