General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Ride Starts 5-12

Starting Saturday May 12th, I will be leading a new ride in conjunction with the main Saturday ride. Tentatively called the Comfort Zone, it’s primarily for new riders, hybrids, and easy riders. This is not the old EZ ride, as that ride has become more of an intermediate length and pace. At first, these rides will be short, 10-15 miles and a very relaxed, 8-10 mph pace. Depending on the group, we may increase the mileage and pace but I would rather let these riders move up to an intermediate ride and keep the Comfort Zone a safe and comfortable place for new riders to get to know their bike and find their wings.

The Comfort Zone will meet on Saturdays at the same time and location as the main ride; however, we will start slightly behind the group. Look for more info coming soon to the website or you can contact me by phone (355-5048) or e-mail.

Danita Griffey

Re: New Ride Starts 5-12

Good for you Danita. This group has needed a leader. Thanks for stepping up. Now all of you 'comfort' people take advantage of this ride. Your only regret will be that you did not start riding sooner.

Re: New Ride Starts 5-12

Good Deal Danita! More information has been posted on the web site http://www.mborobike.com/main.php?section=rideinfo&page=comfortzone

Let me know if you need anything else added to the text and I listed the comfort zone on all the Saturday Rides. We are in the process of coming up with a ride rating system to let riders know what they are getting themselves into before you show up for a ride. Stay tuned...