General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 mt./3 state report

Good to see several members at the ride on Sat. A little rain at the start but other then that what I would call a good day to ride. The Women of Way had fun shopping and dining while I was doing the ride.
Congratualtions to all those that finished and a big hoo-hah to Sabrina for finishing her 1st century and a tough one to boot. I don't think she ever broke a sweat or appeared to be breathing hard on the climbs as her and I's path crossed several times on the century. I had a great soak in the Hot tub and delecious meal at Porter's Steakhouse Sat. evening after the ride.
I have the Tn. 400k next weekend that starts/ends in Kentucky.
Cary

Re: 3 mt./3 state report

After all those centuries last year, I did the metric route this year. Its still a great ride and a great experience; congrats to all who were there. Thanks for the last 25 miles Cindy and Dorothy, nice to have friends at the finish line to share the thrill.

Danita

Re: 3 mt./3 state report

Kudos to everyone who defeated those grueling climbs and extremely fast winding decents! Thanks to scott jordan for handing off this wonderful experience to me! It was my first century !!! ...rough start with a flat at mile 2! but it was nice to see 1000's of cyclist ride by...the slovetts kept me company & sarah got her hands dirty changing my tire--(thanks slovetts for being there, I would have lost it if it weren't for you guys!)

Cary, the key is to ...my heart rate did go up Burkhalter

Congrats & thank you to the machines, brenda & james, who did back to back centuries...3 state 3 mtn. was just their warm up ride for Cheaha in AL!

i passed a guy who dropped his chewing tabacco...wonder if he finished?