General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weekly Rides....

Ok.. I may be missing something on the site, but are there any maps of the weekly/monthly rides that are on Tuesday and Thursday?

I would love to join you guys and gals for a few of those rides before the PUT, but working down in Shelbyville and living in the Boro makes it difficult to have my bike and clothes and lock up my work gear.

Re: Weekly Rides....

Maps are available from the ride leader at the rides.

Cary

Are you looking for a map to the ride or a map of the rides? There is a link to a google map of the ride location. The rides themselves have varied routes.

I was looking for maps of the rides. I noticed the ride locations.

Thanks Cary... I guess I will just try to make it to one of the rides then. Maybe one of these days I'll get off work in enough time to get home and get everything.

Re: Re: Weekly Rides....

Hi Kim, perhaps you can make one of the Thursday rides. It is just off 231S in Christiana. Take your bike and clothes to work and just stop by on the way home and join us.

Re: Re: Re: Weekly Rides....

No maps this year for the Thursday rides. I have some for Tue. With this new fangled computer program, we'll likely have a set by the end of the season.

Maybe once the summer gets here and school is out, which means no work for me, then I can get to the rides. 19 school days and counting for school to be over here in Bedford Co. and only 14 days until my big PUT ride.

Re: Re: Weekly Rides....

Kim, you still have t-shirts for sale? Are you going to try and make the Thu ride?

I do still have t-shirts for sale. Unfortunately, I have a banquet to go to tomorrow night and it starts at 6. Bummer! As of right now I am planning on riding the Cannon Co. ride and the sunday ride.