General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two County Metric Bike Ride

Terrific job Sarah, Jennifer, Janey, Scott, Bob, and all the many volunteers! Everything from what I saw went smoothly. Thank you all for your hard work!!!! Also, thanks to the MTSU students who came and assisted today, it was great to see you all again.

Re: Two County Metric Bike Ride

James Haralson, please tell all your HAM guys they were MAVALOUS! So patient with me when I was puttering along! It was great to see you and hope to see you on the road some this year!

Great job! I had several good comments about the route and rest stops and also how smoothly registration went this year.
Hats off to all those that made it possible. Wasn't the weather just grand today!

Cary

To which I can only add "Amen, amen, and amen!" Terrific job, Sarah, Jen, and all of the other volunteers too numerous to mention by name!

Re: Re: Two County Metric Bike Ride

Ditto to everything already said!!! Couldn't have asked for better weather and a better day (hard to believe it was 22 degrees just 14 days ago). Had a great ride thanks to Sarah, Janey, the HAM guys, Jen, the rest stop guys and gals and all the others that worked so hard to pull this together. Sabrina - I LOVE the t-shirt!!

My thanks to all the people who made yesterdays great ride possible.

Yes, everything went smoothly. Everyone did a great job! Thanks!