General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Police Unity Tour (PUT)

Hey everyone. I am new to the MBC. I have been riding off and on for years now. I used to ride bike patrol at MTSU P.D. I am a Sheriff's Deputy in Bedford County, but live here in the Boro. My husband and I are doing the Police Unity Tour which is a 250 mile bike ride in 3 days (May 10,11,12) All money raised for the ride benefits the families of officers killed in the line of duty as well as the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. To do the ride you have to be law enforcement and have to raise $1250 each. There are a few Murfreesboro Officers, Metro Nashville Officers, a Rutherford County Deputy and myself going this year from TN.

1st off I would like the support from the group. I'm going to need all the thoughts during this time! I have not been able to train and ride like I need to, but since our slogan is "We ride for those who died!" I think I have enough will power that I will complete the ride.

2nd off, we do have T-shirts that we are selling to raise money. One of the shirts are navy blue with an orange vertical bar on the right chest with a guy on a bike in white, the back says Tennessee Remembers, Police Unity Tour. We also have a white shirt, it has the state of TN across the front in orange with the same little guy on the bike going across it, the back has the royal blue Police Unity Tour logo, proud sponsors of the National Law Enforcement Memorial.

I just thought I would introduce myself and check to see if anyone would be interested in donating to the ride and get one of our nice T-shirts!

If you would like more information about the PUT or about the shirts feel free to e-mail me. kdm0409@yahoo.com

The following link is the article in the Shelbyville paper about me and the ride.....
http://www.t-g.com/story/1193479.html

Thanks everyone!
Kim

Re: Police Unity Tour (PUT)

Hey there. First I would like to say that I had a GREAT time today at the TCM! Secondly, I did have a few individuals ask about an address to send a donation to for the PUT ride coming up in May. All proceeds go to the National Law Enforcment Memorial. If anyone would like a shirt or would like to see a shirt drop me an e-mail and we can see about getting together. If you have a donation you would like to send in, then you can mail it to my address 206 Ridgecrest Dr. M'boro 37130. If you write a check make it payable to Police Unity Tour. I am going to send in another deposit to the PUT Virginia Chapter that I am riding with at the end of this week. But I will have shirts to sale until I get rid of them all! Again they are $10, nice qaulity shirt, navy blu or white and I have all sizes from a Adult S-4x.

Thanks Again everyone!
Great ride today.
Kim