General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tagz update

To all my MBC friends;
Thank you Vicky Williams for the great Black Bean and Chicken soup, I ate every drop of it. And the cake.

Thank you Larry Tolbert for the beautiful Tulips, can't wait to plant them and everytime they come up I will think of you and Sarah Jane and all the great rides we had together.

Thank you Steve McCauley and Mark Dement for the cd's you sent to my house so I could visualize doing what we all love so much.

Thank you all Johny, James, Steve, Bill and Jackie Curuthers, Jeremy and Joy, Moab Chris for the visits and calls. Don't know how many of you have had to come to a complete STOP from daily activities, but it is not something I enjoy, and the calls and visits break the time up.

I am still keeping my riding log up to date, but my entries are a little different than miles ridden, how far I went and how fast. Todays entry was a mildstone. I am now able to get my own pants on with the use of my crutchers. Socks are my next challenge.

I am now able to TAKE A SHOWER, enough said......

Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again. I wake up everytime I move and it keeps my wife up, so I am taking residence on the couch. I did not realize that there were so many good FISHING PROGRAMS on the TV from 2-4am......

To all my fellow members, don't take riding for granted, because it can be gone in an instant.

GOD BLESS all of you and ride safe. See you soon.
Tagz

Re: tagz update

Mike--your continuously positive outlook on life is an inspiration to Jackie & I.