General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ride locations

Here are the directions from Adventure Ride taken from the January posting for the Chili Ride:

"the simplest would be to drive Hwy 96E and turn left on Ruel McKnight Rd (past Lascassas, past Lofton, past Cainsville Pike, and past Bradley Creek Road). Go about a mile and you'll pop out directly beside the world famous CHC. "

Re: Re: Ride locations

Wow, that's way out there.

Re: Ride locations

Yes, being a relative newcomer myself I have often wondered where some of these ride locations are. General directions are greatly apppreciated. Thanks

Re: Re: Ride locations

Also, more details and directions (for Coon Hunters Club) are in the April Newsletter, see page 9. And, remember there's lunch afterwards with club furnishing burgers & hot dogs. (You may bring a side dish or a dessert.)

Re: Re: Re: Ride locations

Actually, it's going to be Whitt's since there are no grills out there, Pork and Turkey. Coleslaw and baked beans.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ride locations

Yummy, sounds great!!

Newsletter?

Where is the newsletter located?

Re: Newsletter?

If you're a member of MBC, then you get a newsletter emailed to you each month (April - October). If you're not a member, then an individual membership is only $15 per year. What a bargain!

recently installed street signs

Cannon County has only recently installed street signs & some have already been taken down. (They make great wall decorations.) Besides, ya'll ought not be out here if you don't know where yer goin.

Re: recently installed street signs

"We don't need no stinkin badges (or signs) in Cannon County" They only confuse us,(a local) and encourage newcomers meaning more traffic. And I have a recently repainted Corley Street sign in the house if anyone wants to see it.

Painted?

Camo with buck shot so feriners know to stay away? Seems perfectly normal to me but then again, I was against the new 911 address system.

Newcomers, please ignore the posts above

Those two ain't right! and they are certainly not representative of the more normal cyclists in our club. But we love 'em and let them ride with us.

We will get the street addresses added to the ride lists. You can also call the designated ride leaders for more detailed directions.

See ya on the road!

Re: Newcomers, please ignore the posts above

More normal??? More must be delineating a VERY minor difference?

Re: Re: Newcomers, please ignore the posts above

Suffice to say we act more normal out in public...