General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you MBC

To all my MBC friends. Thank you so much for all the calls and visits and the beautiful "Fruit Basket" brought to my home yesterday by Jennifer. I am doing better. Two days/nights in the Hospital and today is four days "On the Couch". Doing all my "PT" exercises hourly, and taking my "Pain Medicine", every 6 hours, and drinking plenty of H20. Took that first curve in my first MTB race a little too fast and cracked my Femur bone on the left side. Two screws and a 3 inch gash with 6 staples to get me back. Funny story yesterday as a friend was taking me to the Doctor in the "Tagz Truck". We were driving down clark blvd., when a Murfreesboro Police car pulled alongside of us and rolled down the window and yelled "How's his hip"?Thanks again everyone, all these little things make life worthwhile. GOD BLESS TAGZ

Re: Thank you MBC

I was wondering what you had to do to get a fruit basket. Seriously, I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope your convalescence will not be too long. Keep us posted on your progress.

you just might get the award for the most fruit baskets!!!

Try to keep it on the bike!! get well quickly!

Slovetts!

Oh NOOOO Mike!!! Julie & I were out of town all week....sorry buddy....thats a rough way to catch up to me in age....we are hear to help...just call...867-0308
Get well fast...Dave & Julie

Heal quickly buddy. You and the family are in my prayers.

Cary

Sorry for your latest spill, Mike. We know you are a strong, ol'bird so see you back soon. Poor Trish.