General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michael Taglio

Mike Taglio had an accident today at the Chickasaw Classic MTB race today when he fell on his left hip and fractured it. His wife said he was waiting to go into surgery when I talked to her earlier this afternoon. He has been admitted to MTMC. Please include him in your prayers.

Steve

Re: Michael Taglio

8:30 Mike's out of surgery, doing well, hospital is "treating him like a king" & he's going to sleep.

Re: Re: Michael Taglio

Oh no I wondered who that was. Prayers for a speedy recovery for Mike and he gets to feeling better soon.

Re: Re: Re: Michael Taglio

I will keep Mike and his family in my prayers. Trish, let me know if I can help in any way.

Re: Michael Taglio

Mike's going home tomorrow. The doc said the injury was identical to the time he broke his other hip on a road ride 4 or 5 yrs ago. That time he was on the ocuch for 6 weeks. We pray this recovery is faster. Mike's not a patient waiter.

Re: Re: Michael Taglio

thanks for the update, Bill. Going home tomorrow sounds promising. I think it was 4 years ago when the other accident happened.

Re: Re: Re: Michael Taglio

I went by to wish Mike well as I was in the area.
I saw the cutest scene as I walked into the room.
He and his wife, Trish, were snuggled up in the hospital bed together! It was so sweet.
I wish I had my camera!
Mike looked great!
Get Well Soon!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Michael Taglio

Any news about when Mike will be able to go home?