General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sat 9:30 From Milton

Let's leave at 9:30 from Milton & be back by 1:00 or 1:30. Gotta enjoy the country before it's filled with houses.

Re: Sat 9:30 From Milton

I'll be there. Any specific place in Milton? It's so big, I don't wanna get lost...

Re: Re: Sat 9:30 From Milton

Just hang out at the store. Does anyone know what roads are paved? ie Old Goose Creek, Rocky Branch, Clover Creek Rd.

Re: Re: Re: Sat 9:30 From Milton

What kind of speed/distance hills are we talking about? I don't want to slow folks down....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sat 9:30 From Milton

Planning on using the time up. Should be around 40+ but not 50. No real big climbs & good weather expected so will likely have quite a few people. Come on out. There will be someone to ride with. You can always take a short cut or add miles as you choose.

Valerie,
I haven't met you yet. What's your speed? I'm always looking for people to ride with and maybe we are 'compatible cyclists'
You can call me 948-6498
Chris

Re: Re: Sat 9:30 From Milton

Can't call you. It's late. avg more than 12, less than 16. Come on.

I'm still up and it's after 11:00! Amazing that people my age can stay up this late. I'll definitely need a nap tomorrow!
Talked to her, but I already decided to hike in the morning and ride in the afternoon. If anyone wants to ride with Youngsun and me in the afternoon (3:00 or later call me and you can join us) 948-6498 Y'all have fun!
Chris

45 mi

45 mi & back by 1:30 at the latest. Should have time for a picnic with that amount of time. Back sooner if we ride faster or don't stop.

Enjoyed that immensely, new routes and all.