General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sat. 200k HBC

On my way home from DC (in Christanburg, VA tonight) with 2 of the women of Way and want to invite anyone interested to a ride on Sat. The HBC ultra division, headed by RBA Jeff Sammons is putting on a 200k brevet starting in Kingston Springs, TN this Sat starting at 7 am.
If you have an interest then post to this message or call me Friday after 5 pm at 893-0721. More information on the ride can be found on the Harpeth Club website (link on our website).
Ride safe,
Cary

Re: Sat. 200k HBC

Had about 30 riders for a very testing 200k. Around 7000 ft of climb and with temps hitting low 80's today it felt more like a mid-July ride. The route was very scenic and went through more little towns then I can remember, White Bluff, Lyle, Dunnley, Kingston Springs, Only, Charlotte, just to name a few. Beautiful countryside and oh yah we rode by Loretta Lynn's ranch. I was slower then normal because Quincy James has been sharing his germs and my stomach acted up all day.
But I finished while it was still daylight and was not the last one in. It was a fun ride!
Cary