General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: area events posted

Great job! I want to sign up for all of them!! c.

Thanks Eric. Here are a few details to add to the Crankin' Cannon County:

The Woodbury PTO invites everyone out for a great morning of cycling and family fun. Three routes to chose from: Metric Century (63 miles), 1/2 Metric Century (30 miles), or a ten to twelve mile fun ride The Metric and the 1/2 metric include two nice climbs and scenic stream valleys. The metric also conquers world class and famous "Big Hill Road". There will be well stocked rest stops, maps, support, and a great post-ride meal with live entertainment. Entry fees are $20.00 until April 21 and $25.00 thereafter. All school age children are free. Metric and 1/2 metric start at 8:00 am. So come on out and support the Cannon County Schools as we raise money for playground equipment. Contact Billfunderburk@hotmail.com for more information or send your entry fee to: Woodbury Grammar School PTO, 530 West Adams Street, Woodbury, Tennessee.

Woodbury zip code: 37190

Sorry, I inadvertently left the zip code off the PTO mailing address. 37190

Thanks

bill

Eric we need the Delta 100 posted Oct 13, best food after the ride you can get. I think you guys are working on a website? must ask Tisha

Both the Crankin' Cannon County and the Delta 100 have been posted on the site. Ray, Sabrina has something in the works. In the meantime, we may want a short paragraph describing the ride, even though the food is a great angle to get coonasses to show up!