General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two County Metric call for volunteers

I need workers for Rest Stops, SAG, Registration, and Clean Up.

Please let me know asap which area you would like to work. email me or call me at 890-7269.

I am coordinating the rest stops with the help of Steve Lovett and Bob Barkley, Scott Jordan is coordinating the SAG, Jennifer Dooley and Dorothy Steven's are coordinating Registration and T-shirts.

Thank you!

Sarah

Re: Two County Metric call for volunteers

Come on club members. This is our ride, sign up to help.

I can help with registration and/or clean up. Just let me know what you need. You can also use my son (Bradley) if he can be of any help. He enjoyed helping at the rest stop last year.
Chris (948-6498)

Sarah,

I can do clean up, registration or rest stops.

Sara

Re: Re: Two County Metric call for volunteers

Hi Sarah. How are you. I'll look forward to seeing you at TCM. Sarah L. will let you know what's needed.

I can probably help mostly with registration or clean up. I just have to start the ride on time because I have people riding with me. I can also help mark the course before the ride.

David Scott! You are hired!! The course is pretty much marked, just needs to be "refreshed" a bit and remarked where there has been fresh pavement.

I will have Ed Stevens send you the maps. If you will mark the route, your volunteering requirements are more than met!!

send me your email address so I can let Ed know where to send the maps.

Thank you thank you!!!