General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Camp Wallace Time!

Congratulations to Ray and Kirsten, and of course to the grandparents!!

Congratulations to all. My, Kirsten is accomodating with her timing!

Re: Camp Wallace Time!

The Women of Way and I are headed to the nation's capitol on Friday the 16th. It's Spring break for soon to be teenager Ashleigh. I am sure some of you remember when I used to pull her behind me in the burley trailer. Boy does time fly when you get old. You all have fun and maybe Larry will take you on the scenic mountain bike ride he and I did some years ago.
Paris bound in 2007,
Cary

Big Congrats Dorothy and Ed!!! Hey Cary is that the ride Lynn, Jimbo, Dave and I made a wise decision not to follow Larry-your icicle beard looked nice with your "smile" when you returned WELL past dark with a flat tire!!Sign up anyway all-we know routes out there-where to and where not to-it is great fun!!

Re: Re: Re: Camp Wallace Time!

Hey, I remember that trip and the "Adventure ride" that Larry, Cary, and Steve took - though I STILL haven't seen those photos (BRENDA!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Camp Wallace Time!

Great to "hear" from you Dave. Maybe you could join us that weekend. I am actually working on the picuture project today-keep fingers crossed I may run across!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Camp Wallace Time!

I will be attending Eve's birthday party on the 17th in Cookeville. She will be 3 years old. Thomas and I may drop by Saturday evening to visit with ya'll.