General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Saturday Ride - Feb 24 - Jackson County

Wait a minute, I went to Web site, talks about long, fast, curvy descents. I'm scared!

Re: Re: Re: Saturday Ride - Feb 24 - Jackson County

You can do it Nancy. I've done it, but then again, I'm a downhill demon. Slug going up, freight train coming down!

Re: Saturday Ride - Feb 24 - Jackson County

you've done the 32 mile loop already!! you CAN do this. Get the Tandem Man to pull you up those hills. if he can get me up them he can surely get you up there.

I'm not so worried about the going up the hills, it's the coming down the hills that I'm talkin' about.

(Tandem Man's got baseball and basketball going on for Saturday.)

Hmmmm..... I was going to hike, but this sounds interesting.....the weather is getting too nice to pass this up....any easy riders coming??
7:00 Cracker Barrel????---which one??

What time are you thinking you will be back?
Chris

Cracker Barrel off Old Fort/96 behind the KFC.

i wouldn't expect to be back before 4 or 5. This would be an all day adventure if we do the full 62. Gotta get back in time for Annie's Party!!

Hello Sarah,
Can you give me directions, I know where Defeated Creek area is, but I not sure past that point.
I live in Smith County and would just meet you guys at Wartrace Park.
Thanks,
Debbie

Wartrace Creek Park is on St Route 85. go through Defeated Creek, past Salt Lick Creek and then Wartrace Creek is on your right. Can't miss it. If you get to Gainesboro, you've gone too far.

If we eat breakfast in M'boro at 7:00, we should be to Wartrace Creek no later than 9:30. my cell is 202-3072 call me Saturday morning.

Thank you!

Gladdis is a great place where I used to coon and frog hunt, but I can not go with you because Webb lacrosse season starts Saturday. Have a good ride.

I don't think I can make it tomorrow, but thanks for the information. Always good to know about routes close to home. Have a good ride!

i'll miss you! was looking forward to riding with you again.

Hope to see you soon.

S