General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tour de Boro

Hi All,

We are so disappointed to hear about the conflict. In fact, we were hoping to assist you with your ride prior to our event. Our students researched your site in Jan 07 and found that April 21st was open (I see that April 14 was posted, but understand that date was for last year)....but, again, nothing was posted for the 21st...so we picked that date.

We would happily change our date as we do not want to compete with your event; however, we have had posters printed and posted up in town for about 2 weeks along with our website.

Would you please consider doing your ride on the 14th (since we have already begun seriuos advertising) and our routes apprear to conflict...and we would LOVE to assist you on the 14th with your event. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss ways we could help each other further.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Dr. Joey Gray
hjgray@mtsu.edu

Re: Tour de Boro

lets talk off line. I've emailed you my contact information. We'll figure this out.

Re: Re: Tour de Boro

Great! I will contact you right after class (we are in class as I type)...everything is a teachable moment! :)