General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Calling all Volunteers

We have a wedding that day.
Wanted to know if you knew we are competing with the tour-de-boro that day starting from Barfield park. It is being put on by a student from MTSU as a project for a class. Posters and such at several locations including MOAB.
James

Re: Re: Calling all Volunteers

Unfortunate about the conflict. We could have supported their ride if it were on another weekend.

Re: Calling all Volunteers

I didn't realize the conflict. I got an e-mail from the coordinator here is the website:
http://mtsu32.mtsu.edu:11778/

Re: Re: Calling all Volunteers

There are some real problems here. They cross our routes in several places and may be confused with our rest stops. HELP! I have emailed them and suggested they get in touch with Sarah or Ed so the confusion can be fixed since the ride was already posted up.

Re: Re: Re: Calling all Volunteers

i think i'm going to throw up

Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling all Volunteers

I think you should (throw up, I mean). This really is too bad. We have always had our ride on the 3rd Saturday of April. It wasn't on the 14th last year - maybe the 16th or 17th.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling all Volunteers

Jen's right. Looking back at my 2006 calendar, TCM was on the 15th last year (3rd Saturday as always).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling all Volunteers

All we could go by was the website...and it had listed April 14th or 15th...I can't remember now. We now understand that was an old date. Since folks have already started to register for your event, we have changed our date.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling all Volunteers

Thank you Joey. I look forward to working with you and your students!! This could be a great collaborative effort!