General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: More thanks

I'm looking for a Georgeanne Scott. Is there anyone there by that name. She was a roommate in Huntington Beach, CA, in the '70s. Thanks, JBeals

Re: Thanks

great day, great turnout and great job by all! Lynn you did a fantastic job as did all that volunteered and helped.
i had many compliments on the efforts the club put forward to make it an enjoyable day for all.
the girl scouts at my rest stop did a great job and wanted me to thank the club for giving them this opportunity.
big thanks to those that came out Friday afternoon to help get things ready for sat.
cary

Great Big Kudos to all involved in the ride yesterday, especially Ed Stevens and his sag crew. I saw vehicles everywhere yesterday (they actually slowed myself and Nancy "Superwoman" McCormick down a couple of times yesterday). They were stopping to assist riders and our sag crews are one of the things that sets our rides apart.
Great job again to everyone. It was a grand day!

You all did a great job and I especially liked the PB & J. I will have to volunteer for the HOT 100 to make up for my laziness this past weekend.

Re: Re: Thanks

Grear job on the PB&J Chris. I felt guilty I ate 4 of them.

Re: Re: Re: Thanks

Y'all are so funny! It's a good thing everyone has such a great sense of humor or I couldn't ride with you guys.
Lynn,
You may borrow Bradley at any time to be your helper. He enjoyed working with you and he loves to help people out. Through the eyes of a child at his first rest stop experience, "There must have been a 1/2 million people...or at least 100."
I was thinking that next time you could add a sidercar to your motorcycle and Bradley could ride with you to catch that "fast group" of riders who didn't stop for snacks. They could preorder their sandwiches and you could catch them on the road.
If Bradleys not available I'm sure AB could drive Yvonne around. What do you think Steve? Y'all would make a good team esp. with her new nickname.
Special note to the rest stop shopper:
Squeezable jelly is the best!

I better get off here before I get in trouble!

Chris King