General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sat. ride, 11-4 @ 9 am

Ride on Sat., 11-4-06 will leave at 9 am from the church at the corner of Osborne and Emery Dr. Plan to ride to Watertown and back. Distance approx 50 miles, with a store/cafe stop in Watertown. No one will be dropped.

Cary-893-0721

Re: Sat. ride, 11-4 @ 9 am

Cary,
I just sent my application and check to become an MBC member. I would like to join in on the ride this Saturday. Where is this church ? I will be coming from Smyrna.

Keith from Smyrna come in to Murf. on Murfreesboro Road and turn left at stoplight at Northfield Blvd. and then turn left at stoplight at Memorial Blvd. take a right at Osborne Lane (1st road past State Farm), when you get to the end of Osborne you will be at Osborne and Emery and church will be on your right.
If still not clear please call me.
Cary- 893-0721

Cary,
You gonna have maps? I want to ride but need to be back home about 11:30, so I may ride out for an hour and then turn aroudn and come back - but I'll probably need a map so I can retrace...

Steve

Slovett a cue sheet will be provided but see me before the ride and I can work out a shorter route for you.

Cary

I may try to do some (or all) of it. Depends on how organized I am in the morning

Thanks Cary for a good route and ride on Sat.