General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Join Team in Training

Starting this month, we are hosting information meetings in the Murfreesboro and Nashville areas to tell you more about Team in Training and how you can get involved in our program. Whether you are currently a couch potato or a seasoned athlete, TNT can get you across the finish line with a smile on your face. :)

Currently, we are recruiting for:

Country Music Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
(Walk/Run- April 28, 2007 - Nashville, TN)
3 State 3 Mountain Century Ride (Cycle- May 5, 2007- Chattanooga, TN)

If you haven't already, please check out the information meetings below. There's no obligation to attend and the meeting only lasts about an hour, so RSVP today via one of the following ways:

1. Email- simply reply to this email. Make sure you let me know your full name and the information meeting date/location you plan to attend.
2. Phone- You can reach me via phone anytime at 615-331-2980 x.17. If you reach my voice mail, leave your full name and the information meeting/location you plan to attend.
3. Web- visit www.teamintraining.org/tn and click on the "Tell Me More" link. Complete the simple information requested and RSVP for a meeting on that site.

Murfreesboro:
Books A Million

1923 Old Fort Parkway

Sat., Nov. 11 – 10:00 a.m.

Marina’s on the Square

125 N Maple Street

Tues. Nov. 14 - 6:00 p.m.

Nashville:
East Branch Library, East Nashville

206 Gallatin Road

Thurs., Nov. 2 – 6:00 p.m.

Donelson-Hermitage Family YMCA

3001 Lebanon Road

Sat., Nov. 4 – 10:00 a.m.

Green Hills Branch Library

3701 Benham Avenue

Thur., Nov. 9 – 6:00 p.m.

World Gym, Goodlettsville

511 Rivergate Parkway

Sat., Nov. 11 – 10:00 a.m.

Level 88 Jazz Bistro

609 9th Avenue

Thurs., Nov. 16 – 6:00 p.m.

Thanks again for your interest and I look forward to saving a spot for you soon at one of our upcoming meetings.

For the Cure,
Monica Ramey