General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy birthday to me

We are very blessed you are still with us and I celebrate this day with you and give thanks for the friend you have been to me. My accident earlier this year was not near as serious but the time off the bike did give me like you time to consider what is truly important in the short time we spend on this earth. A very wise friend told me the only purpose of this life is to prepare for the next life. The examples you set on how you live your life have helped me. A very good friend of both of us once said I won't ever meet a better example of what a father or husband should be then Bill Caruthers. He is right.
Your friend,
Cary

Good to see you last night. I was telling my sons that you were truly a miracle. We are so thankful for you and your family and a big ditto on what Cary has said. We love our Super Bill and family.

Bill,
I rode with you earlier this year and it wasn't until after I had rode with you that I knew of your accident.
I am sorry that I wasn't aware at the time it had happened, but I am thankful that you survived that ordeal.
I feel that you are a true miracle and it has been a blessing to be able to ride with you and I look forward to riding with you again soon.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"

... and we get the presents-

YOU!!!"

Take care your friend,
Yvonne

Bill, Are you that Bill that I know? If so, I am so happy that you got a second change because I got to meet you! I remember clearly when I first met you at the yoga place-- When you asked me if I was a rider, I thought you said "Writer" which really overwhelemed me. I had to check my fingers to make sure I didn't have any ink on them! :)

You are an inspiration to me! I hope to see you again soon on the road. Or may at the yoga studio.

Take care and congrats!

YS

Y'all need to check this out......

http://www.thedashmovie.com/

God, Family and Friends are the best part of life.
I have met some truly wonderful friends through the bike club! I appreciate every person who's helped me fix my bike, pushed me up a hill or helped me get though the storms of life.
I thank you!
Chris

We all celebrate with you Bill & Jackie...looking forward to 40 more