fuckheads Forum

Welcome feel free to leave any feedback

fuckheads Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What do u think?

This is the place u can leave your feedback on what u think about the **** we do.

dong

Re: What do u think?

**** ****** this is the best ****in site on earth! you need more eps big boy, lots more...haha, maybe you could get a sponser and get them produced as dvd's and sell them, maybe you could cut some really good stunts and sell them as a special dvd...you have to do it cheap though...people like cheap ****...peace bro
-brayden

yes well ididyasister we will have to see how we go as most ppl on youtube think its gay lol. either the ppl that like it aint speakin up or every one hates it haha oh well **** happins

i love u guys....ur all so CRAZY....i love u matty...

thanx lil miss blah blah we need more ppl like u to coment on here and mainly youtube ppl are givin us ***** comments on youtube lol. Guess they just have no sense of humor

whats up dudes and dudettes, yea d ude ive been makin movies too now for probly about 5 or 6 years, we make full length films tho, usally takes about a year each film, were on our 5th right now and yea i watched all 4 of ur episodes, after i watched the 1st i thought u guys sucked ass lol but yea after the other 3 u guys keep gettin better each episode so hopfully the 5th is even better, so yea being a fan of jackass and any1 man enough to do some shyt, good stuff keep it up, ill be cheakin in waitin for number 5! LATAH CHICKYS!!!

Jamie Thanx bro thats gotta be the best comment we have got so far. is there any way that we can see your matirial? ep 5 should be up next month hopefully.
Is it just a coincadence your name is jamie aswell or were u posting it directed at me lol.

hope to hear from u soon man

...peace...

no dude my name acctually is jamie lol but yea dude add me on msn ill send ya some clips and whatever other junk i got

go2hell2004@hotmail.com

alright later dude