361st FG Message Board

361st FG Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lt. Dale E. Dunn

Kevin, last year I had the 361st rolls digitized onto DVD disc. I am usually looking through them to find/and/or confirm information for addition to an anthology on the 361st I did about 11 years ago (my Father was a 376th squadron vet). I will keep an eye open for anything mentioning Lt.Dunn. If I run across anything mentioning him I will save and forward to you.

Craig

Hi Craig-
Thanks, that would be great! Dale Dunn has a lot of descendants who would be interested in anything you might find. (I'm the archivist for the 8th AFHS-MN.) I'm kind of surprised there isn't more info about what he did during his 70 missions. I mean somebody must have kept track of his 300 combat hours and all his missions, so they knew when his tour was over. -Kevin

Kevin, I have not forgot about this. I found Lt. Dunns' name on a couple of roster papers but so far that is about it. I have been watching for his name to show up on mission reports but so far have yet to see it. Still have more to go so hopefully something else will show up on him.

Craig