Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Forum: Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Career

Seems lots of folk,30 years later, enjoy the gospel music you produced. I enjoyed it, too. I was a fan before that time, in the 70s and early 80s, when you were doing the pop/country music, along with the gospel. For someone of your stature, doing the Christian/gospel could have been seen as a career suicide. But that was not to be the case. I trust people understand the significance of your breaking the mold, so to speak. I think that understanding occurred long ago. Elvis never got on the stage with Billy Graham. You did. So did Kristofferson and Cash. That whole musical period was a difficult time. I recall I was at a concert in my hometown, Detroit, in the 80s, the Fox Theatre, the crowd was disappointing, numbers wise. This was a transition phase. You moved forward successfully. All of what I have stated is nothing new. Bottom line, I truly appreciate what you have accomplished. Boy, what a career. Thanks.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com