Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Forum: Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
BJ Thomas Concert October 12,2014.New Brunswick N.J.

I have been a BJ thomas fan for many years. I am getting married on October 11. I am going to the show on the 12th. Out of all the great songs he sings and there are many. I was one when Hooked On A Feeling was released. By four. I knew all the words to this any many other BJ Thomas songs. My favorite song is Rock and Roll Youre Beautiful. It was a song on the New Looks album. I saw the concert in Atlantic City and it was great. I wish it was longer though. And that he sang some of his newer songs too. It is amazing that his music spanned so many decades. And touched so many people. I too found God. And I owe a lot to BJ Thomas. Especially his gospel music. My girlfriend Stacey is a new BJ Thomas fan. If anyone can get this message to Mr. Thomas. My new wife would be thrilled if Mr. Thomas could say hello to her during the concert. No worries if not. We will still enjoy every minute of the conceret. God Bless Everyone. Rob.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Email Forms 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com