Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Forum: Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Foxboro MA show. Dec 2012

I have had the opportunity to see BJ Thomas perform three times over the years and last night was the latest. I was simply amazed that after all these years, his vocal tone is just as good as it was 30 years ago, if not better. BJ has one of those voices that is so smooth and powerful at the same time. During last night's show he performed many of his big pop hits as well as a few Christian songs and, of course, brought the spirit of Christmas to Foxboro with his favorite songs of the holiday. BJ flawlessly performed acapella to a couple of songs during which you could hear a pin drop. The entire audience stood still to hear him sing and he was outstanding!

In the big picture, BJ Thomas has managed to keep what so many singers strive for throughout their careers and that is to have a voice that captures emotion from every song. BJ Thomas has done just that and I hope it continues for years to come because he is truly a class act.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting