Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "How Foolish"

Hi Bobbi: thanks for your reply. I really like the very early BJ & Triumphs songs. Can you direct me to a comprehensive list of their releases? I'd really like to see a cd compilation of all of the really old stuff.

Thanks from John

Check the discography, which is rather extensive, here on this very web site ( www.bjthomas.net). It lists each album in alphabetical order with a release date. Click the title name and it will take you to a picture of each one with a full track listing for it. Not all of them have been released on CD. Some of the olser works can be found on CD at www.bjthomas.com

Bobbi: thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, none of the really old BJ&T's tracks are available (except for "Garner State Park"). Do you know of anyone who has worked up a discography of the very earliest BJ&T's records, even earlier than "GSP", or who may be an expert on early BJ&T's history?

Thanks from John R